Saturday 16 March 2013

Interviews & Hype: eLDee And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2! "She’s Beautiful, We’re Extremely Excited" - Couple

Someone new has joined the ‘Trybe family’ but she isn’t an artiste!


Musician and record label boss Lanre ‘eLDee’ Dabiri and his wife Dolapo have been blessed with their second child, a baby girl!

The baby we are told was delivered at 10:08am yesterday (March 15) in Atlanta, Georgia. Both mother and baby are doing fine, according to family friends who spoke with E! 365.

It’s a girl!! We’re extremely excited, I’ve been watching her since, so excited I’m still awake. She’s beautiful‘, eLDee told us in an E-mail correspondence.

eLDee and Dolapo tied the knot in 2008 and welcomed their first child, a girl named Temilayo, in 2009.

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really
    like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!

    my web-site: how to file for bankruptcy in florida

    ReplyDelete