Tuesday 12 March 2013

Videos: Fresh Hot Video From el Mafrex, That Man From Galilee

That Man From Galilee, the brand new song from the forth coming Album - WHO AM I? by el Mafrex.
It is the 3rd in a series that has been released by the MOBO Awards nominated and SNMA winning Artiste.

This song sees el Mafrex feature Dave Brackenridge, the Lead vocalist of Scottish Christian Rock Band - Royal Foundlings.

It's a song inspired by the greatest man to ever grace the shores of this planet. According to el Mafrex "...I have never had my own song minister to me in such a way that this song does, I wept on my second time of hearing this song... It's an encouragement that Christ is still the same and  still doing those miracles we've read about in the Bible".


The video which is directed by one UK's best Cinematographers sees el Mafrex and the Royal Foundlings perform to a large audience and features shots from one of Scotlands tourist attraction site - Loch Lomond. This song is sure to bless your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment